The concrete and measurable results that we have achieved with our customers include:
- To align the objectives of the project (achievable) and corporate strategic goals.
- The completion of the project in accordance with the requirement (time, cost, quality).
- The efficient management of risks and changes.
- Efficient utilization of resources.
- Efficient communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Efficient vendor management.
- Clarity in the conditions and relations.
The challenge. GROW BETTER.
Growing too fast is likely to bring habits and methods unfit or adequate for change; requiring the development of clearer rules and best practices.
The desire to maintain high service levels involves streamlining processes and rely on automated tools, without losing the value in the direct contact of the solution.
Analyze to intervene.
The intervention identifies strengths, weaknesses and areas with room for improvement pertaining to company processes. For each of the management areas identified through the analysis of existing documentation, interviews and field observations, we track the workflow process, including: documents, systems, resources, interfaces, and any other useful information.
Meanwhile identifying inefficiencies, risks, bottlenecks, waste and defects in general. We then propose immediate feedback on how to streamline the process.
The diagnostics brings to light any inconsistencies or redundancies between technical and organizational choices. We aim to improve and / or adapt subsets of the corporate organization that present difficulties in operations.
While taking into account issues of a technical / operational areas such as:
- Business climate.
- Rules of the game.
- Working conditions
Developing a strategy to be used, identifying potential problem areas that could hinder the change and defining the actions necessary for a successful implementation of change itself.
The solution. A winning strategy.
- 9 Areas are surveyed and mapped regarding all aspects of operations and business, according to the company’s standards. Ensuring best practices at all levels.
- Dozens of tips and micro-improvements for immediate implementation, given directly to the leaders.
- Presentation of approximately 10 projects organized by effectiveness and priorities, including 3 in-depth presentations.
- Qualitative comparison with similar companies and market trends.
Your results. Our satisfaction.
- Support the management initiative.
- Strong emphasis on results.
- Integration and adaptation to the values and existing